Mauricio Rua it seems that you can’t make up your mind about TRT, he did a confusing on TRT in a recent interview with Lance!net.
I’m fine. I don’t think about doing TRT, but this is something to my team decide. If my team come to understand that it’s interesting to use, I will do it. But, for now, I’m not thinking about using.
In this statement he does a complete 180 on the situation and said this:
To be honest, I don’t think TRT should be a legalized thing. A fighter can get a license to use it and he does. I think this is wrong. Why are there some people allowed and others not? I think it ends being something wrong or at least unfair.
Make up your mind dude.
“Shogun” takes on Dan Henderson in their long anticipated rematch on March 23rd in Brazil. In their first meeting, Henderson got the win via unanimous decision at UFC 139. The fight also got fight of the year for 2011.
Since that fight Henderson has lost his last three and Rue is 2-2 in last four fights. Exciting!
The event goes down March 23, 2014 and down below is the rest of the card:
- Light Heavyweight: Dan Henderson vs. Mauricio “Shogun” Rua
- Light Heavyweight: Fabio Maldonado vs. Gian Villante
- Middleweight: C.B. Dollaway vs. Cezar Ferreira
- Featherweight: Rony Jason vs. Steven Siler
- Flyweight: Jussier Formiga vs. Scott Jorgensen
- Middleweight: Ronny Markes vs. Thiago Santos
- Lightweight: William Patolino vs. Norman Parke
- Lightweight: Gleison Tibau vs. Mairbek Taisumov
- Welterweight: Thiago Perpetuo vs. Kenny Robertson
- Featherweight: Diego Brandao vs. Will Chope