OK so for all of those who are an MMA fanatic and love stats. We have some for you, here are UFC Fight Night 35 and Ultimate Fighter Nations ratings.
According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, UFC Fight Night 35 held Wednesday night on FS1 scored 629,000 viewers. After the live event, The Ultimate Fighter Nations received an average viewership of 371,000 viewers.
TUF Nations features Australia taking on Canada. I did check it out, and I could care less about the reality of the show, but I do like to see the coaches and the fights on the show. Time will tell to see how this does. I event put out a piece over some things that the UFC could do to change some things. If you are interested in some of my ideas then you can check out the piece at this link
Back to the live event, The main event for Fight Night 35 saw Luke Rockhold defeat Constantinos Philippou by TKO at 2:31 in the first round.
Here are the quick results for that event:
- Brad Tavares def. Lorenz Larkin by unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- T.J. Dillashaw def. Mike Easton by unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Yoel Romero def. Derek Brunson by TKO at 3:23, R3
- John Moraga def. Dustin Ortiz by split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Cole Miller def. Sam Sicilia via submission (rear-naked choke) at 1:54 of round 2.
If you want to see the rest of the results, click here for those.
As for the last part, if you are a MMA Junkie like me. I like to see the viewership’s from TV programs just to see if the promotion is growing.